Friday, March 7, 2014

Episode 83: The Cricket Incident

Cricket


Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes

The Speed Metal Cycling Podcast is presented by NYC Velo, New York City's Bike Shop. 

WTF WERE WE TALKING ABOUT?

GET IN TOUCH
Email:
SpeedMetalCycling [at] gmail [dot] com

Links:
Gage+Desoto
Cycling Inquisition

Twitter:
Speed Metal Cycling (@SpeedMetalCycl)
The SkullKrusher (@TheSkullKrusher)
Gage+Desoto (Mike Spriggs) (@GageDesoto)

Other:
Speed Metal Cycling on Facebook
SkullKrusher on Instagram
Speed Metal Cycling on Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. Two thumbs up for the women's summary!
    On that topic, I was wondering if you guys could please mention that "Half the Road" (http://halftheroad.com/) is going to be in NYC starting April 18th at the Cinema Village. I do not have any affiliation with them, other than being a woman that enjoys cycling. Rest assured that if I had any money, I'd send you a check.
    I understand if you don't feel like it, todo bien.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just added it to my notes for the next episode ;)

      Delete
  2. I just heard. Que bacán, gracias.

    ReplyDelete